The Museum is open to the public in compliance with the official security standards of our authorities to create a safe environment for visitors and museum staff alike.
The route of the visit is pre-established.
For visits from 15th of October on, click here.
What are the conditions of access until 15th of October?
- Maximum 60 people per time slot.
- Mouth maskers are mandatory.
- For booking click on the "TICKETS" button HERE and choose your time slot. Booking in advance is strongly recommended. We will only accept visitors without bookings when a time slot is not entirely full and when the safety distance can be guaranteed throughout the museum at all moments.
- Rates are available HERE.
- From 9th of June 2021 on, possibility to book a group visit or guided tour. Upon reservation only.
Entrance possible every half hour from 10 am to 5 pm.
Duration of the visit
The visit of the museum lasts, on average, 1h30.
What are the conditions of the visit?
- Mouth masks are MANDATORY.
- Hydroalcoholic gel is available to visitors.
- The wheelchair access and conditions are available again. Please get in touch with our museum guards who will show you how to use the elevator.
- The cloakrooms are closed. You can keep your small bags with you during the visit.
During the visit
Inside the museum social distancing rules apply. Visitors are asked to keep a distance of 1.5 m (except for members of a group of people living under the same roof).
The tour route
It is unidirectional and traffic is marked and signalled on the ground.
Shopping in the bookshop
The Slumberland Bookshop is open at the same hours as the museum.
Eating & drinking
The Brasserie Horta is open. Eating and drinking is not allowed inside the museum.
Access to washrooms
Regulated by security according to the rules of social distancing. Disinfectant is available.
Apart from these special measures, the usual reception standards remain in force.
Reservations for (small) groups are possible under certain conditions. Please contact our reservation office.