The Museum is open to the public in compliance with the security standards of the National Security Council to create a safe environment for visitors and museum staff alike.
Visitors have access to permanent and temporary exhibitions, including: "Midam, the journey of a Kid from Brussels" (until 7 March 2021) and "Juanjo Guarnido, The Workshop Secrets of a Master" (extended until November 8).
The route of the visit is pre-established.
What are the conditions of access?
- Maximum 50 people per time slot.
- Mouth maskers are mandatory.
- For booking click on the "TICKETS" button HERE and choose your time slot. Booking in advance is desired, but not mandatory.
- Rates are available HERE.
Entrance possible every half hour from 10 am to 5 pm.
Duration of the visit
The visit of the museum lasts, on average, 1h30.
What are the conditions of the visit?
- Mouth masks are MANDATORY.
- Hydroalcoholic gel is available to visitors.
- The wheelchair access and conditions are currently no longer suitable. Our teams are working actively to remedy this as soon as possible.
- The cloakrooms is closed. You can keep your small bags with you during the visit.
For the visit
Inside the museum, the rules of social distancing apply. Visitors are asked to keep a distance of 1.5 m (except for members of a group of people living under the same roof).
The tour route
It is unidirectional and traffic is marked and signalled on the ground.
Shopping in the bookshop
The Slumberland Bookshop is open at the same hours as the museum.
Eat & Drink
The Brasserie Horta is open from Wednesday to Friday from 12 tot 3pm and in the weekend from 12 to 5pm.
Access to washrooms
Regulated by security according to the rules of social distancing. Disinfectant is available.
Apart from these special measures, the usual reception standards remain in force.
Activities for individuals start again from 1st of July as far as they can be adapted to official safety standards. Reservations for (small) groups are possible too. Please contact our reservation office.