The Museum is open without any specific restrictions.
Conditions of entry
- There's no need to wear a mask or present the Covid Safe Ticket.
- Access to temporary and permanent exhibitions is unlimited.
- Reservations and ticket purchases can be made online, following this LINK. However, these reservations are no longer mandatory and do not allow you to cut the queue at the entrance of the Museum.
- Group visits and guided tours are allowed. Face masks and CST are no longer required.
- See the admission fees HERE.
Visits start every hour and a half between 10 am and 5 pm. An average visit lasts 1.5 hours.
- Face masks are no longer required.
- Hydro-alcoholic gel remains available for visitors who wish to apply it.
- Disabled access are available. Please call the Security Guard upon your arrival to get access to the elevator.
- Lockers are accessible. However, you may keep your handbags with you during your visit.
- Guided tours are allowed and require a reservation.
The visit route
There is no specific way to visit the Museum, however, visitors may refer to the floor markings.
Drinking and eating
The Brasserie Horta is open without the necessity of wearing a mask or presenting a Covid Safe Ticket.
Eating and drinking are not permitted in the exhibition areas.